TPG Community

Working together for the benefit of all. In using our services, our customers participate and assist others in the TPG Community.

TPG Community

Working together for the benefit of all. In using our services, our customers participate and assist others in the TPG Community.

TPG Admin

Make and receive calls with the new TPG 4G Voice App.

1.       Where can I download TPG 4G Voice app?

TPG 4G Voice app is available for download on Google Play and App Store

New TPG subscribers may have to wait up to a day before the app registration can be completed successfully.

2.       How does TPG 4G Voice work? What can I do with it?

You can use the TPG 4G Voice app to make and receive regular calls on your TPG mobile number even if your handset is not compatible with our VoLTE network. If you have a handset compatible with our VoLTE network, you do not need to use this app.

3.       How is TPG 4G Voice different from other calling apps?

Regular calling apps usually only allow app-to-app calling. With TPG 4G Voice, you can make and receive calls on your TPG mobile number like it is part of your normal mobile handset operation.

4.       Can I receive calls from any number on TPG 4G Voice?

Yes, you can receive calls from any mobile or landline numbers, including numbers from other telecommunication providers and overseas.

5.       Are there any charges for calling over TPG 4G Voice?

Usage of TPG 4G Voice is based on TPG’s trial service plan, which includes free unlimited calls to Local Mobiles (from TPG allocated numbers) and 20 minutes to Local Fixed Lines per month. Calls to international numbers will be made available in future. For more information on TPG’s Mobile trial service plan, click here

6.       Can I use TPG 4G Voice on any data network?

No. Currently, TPG 4G works only when connected to the TPG network.

7.       Can I use TPG 4G Voice on multiple devices using the same TPG SIM card?

Yes, as long as your TPG SIM card is inserted into the device you are using.

8.       While roaming in Malaysia, Indonesia or India, am I able to make or receive calls over the TPG 4G Voice?

Yes, you can make and receive calls to Singapore mobile and fixed lines from your existing service trial plan.