- TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan is available only to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, Employment and Long Term Pass holders aged 16 years old and above.
- If there is no valid payment method stored in My Account, the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan will be suspended.
- TPG 50GB SIM Only plan is valid for 30 days which will be automatically renewed subject to successful recurring payment.
- Customers are permitted to terminate the Service at any time. All payments made are non-refundable.
- Some usage types such as MMS, video calls and Premium Services are not supported.
- For excess data, calls and SMS, you can access and top up your TPG Account Balance by logging into My Account.
- Top-ups are not refundable.
- It is not a requirement of TPG Mobile Services that customers acquire handsets or other equipment from TPG.
- However, you must have a compatible mobile handset to be able to use this service.
Fair use policy
- All TPG mobile plans are for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or in a manner that may adversely affect the mobile network.
- In particular, the services may not be used for wholesaling, reselling, SIM boxing or any other commercial purposes.
- If TPG reasonably believes that you are using the service for commercial purposes in breach of this clause, or in a manner that may adversely affect the mobile network, TPG may immediately suspend the mobile service and may provide 24 hours’ notice of termination of the mobile service.
- Customers can enjoy full unthrottled 4G speed when they use a 4G-ready smartphone/ device supporting LTE Band 40 - 2300MHz and/or Band 8 - 900MHz. TPG supports Carrier Aggregation which will result in improved network speed.
- When customers are not within a TPG coverage area or their smartphone/ device is not 4G-ready (with LTE 2300MHz/900MHz support), the TPG mobile service cannot be used.
- When inside the coverage areas, actual speed vary due to factors such as location, distance from the base station, local terrain, user numbers, hardware & software configuration and download source/upload destination.
- Currently, TPG has limited coverage in tunnels but improvements are ongoing. For the latest coverage updates, click here
Voice and Public Emergency Calling
Making and receiving mobile voice calls require a VoLTE supported device. Please note that:
- The TPG network supports specific VoLTE devices for mobile voice calling. An updated list can be found at www.tpgmobile.sg/devices.
- For other 4G smartphones, you can download and use the TPG 4G Voice app for voice calls otherwise you will not be able to make and receive calls including calls to emergency services.