Customer Feedback and Complaints Handling Policy
TPG aims to provide our customers with the best possible service. If you have not received the service you expected, or you would like to make a suggestion, we always appreciate your feedback. This will help us improve our service delivery process and overall customer service.
We are committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers and to resolve customer feedback expediently.
We are also committed to being consistent, fair, and impartial when handling customer feedback.
We seek the following outcomes:
- Customers are aware of our customer feedback lodgement and handling processes,
- Both customer and our staff understand our customer feedback handling process,
- All complaints are investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information received,
- TPG will take reasonable steps to protect customers’ personal data,
- Customer’s feedback is considered on its merits considering individual circumstances and needs.
Customer Feedback and Complaint means an expression of dissatisfaction or a compliment by a customer on our network or service delivery. It also includes the feedback handling process itself, where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected by you. Contacting TPG to request support or to report a service difficulty is not necessarily a complaint.
How customer feedback/ complaint can be made
If you have a concern or are dissatisfied with our network quality or services, you may speak to any of our customer service staff deployed at any TPG outlets or you may write in your respective concerns to the following email addresses below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (For general Inquiries and other service-related questions)
- email@example.com (For positive & negative feedback)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (For TPG account termination/cancellation/service plan change)
What we will do next
TPG will acknowledge customer feedback within 2 business days. TPG shall use all our best and reasonable efforts to provide a satisfactory resolution within 15 business days.
For exceptional cases requiring more than 15 business days, TPG will advise customers of the revised timeframe and reason(s) for requiring more time.
We will let you know any reasons for delay and a specific timeframe for resolution. We will keep you updated with the status of your complaint and you may contact us by email with a request for status update. Please note that TPG is unable to implement any resolution until you have accepted it.
TPG will try to resolve all customer feedback in an efficient manner and manage customers expectation amicably. Regardless of the issues raised, we in turn urge customers to treat TPG staff with due respect as they work tirelessly to provide the best possible customer experience.