TPG Community

Working together for the benefit of all. In using our services, our customers participate and assist others in the TPG Community.

TPG Community

Working together for the benefit of all. In using our services, our customers participate and assist others in the TPG Community.

TPG Community

How Does TPG's 12 Month Free Trial Service Work?

This article answers the most frequently asked questions about TPG’s Mobile 12 month free trial mobile service.

What is TPG Mobile 12-Month Free Trial?

As an introduction to our mobile plans in Singapore, TPG is offering a free trial service. This trial service is totally free of charge for the first 12 months.

How do I get a free 12 month TPG Mobile trial service?

Be one of the first in Singapore to trial TPG's mobile service in three easy steps:

1. Sign up at https://www.tpgmobile.sg/plans/xlunltd to confirm your service trial SIM. 
  2. You will receive an email confirmation.  
  3. Check out How to Pick-Up and Activate Your TPG SIM and pick up new your new TPG SIM Card

From time to time we may need to temporarily close our registration system for updates and we thank you for your patience during these times; we do appreciate your interest and enthusiasm about signing up!

Is it really 12 months free?

Our trial plan is totally free of charge for the first 12 months – there is no monthly charge, SIM cost and registration fee!

You also don’t need to worry about excess charges as our trial plan doesn’t support excess usage.

Is there any catch?

There is no catch whatsoever! The plan is month-to-month (no lock-in contract) so you can cancel the service at any time, even during the 12 months free trial period. All we ask is for you to participate in actively using the service and to give us your feedback here in the Community site when we open the Community site for new member registrations.

Why does TPG want my feedback?

TPG would love to hear your feedback here in the Community or via email at support@tpgmobile.sg about your experience with the trial service. Your feedback is very important for us to improve our product and customer experience.

What is the coverage?

TPG has island-wide mobile coverage and we are improving both outdoor and indoor coverage day by day as we grow. We will soon be launching a Mobile Coverage forum here on TPG Community where users can provide specific feedback about coverage/reception issues based on location in Singapore.

How do I get support?

We have published basic support information in our Support Articles forum.

In the near future, we will be expanding the TPG Community with more support forums and allowing new member registrations. This means that whether it’s technical support or billing, our online Community is a one-stop-shop to ask, answer and talk about our mobile product. 

In the meantime, if you can't find help in the Support Articles forum, the best avenue for support is support@tpgmobile.sg where one of our dedicated team members will assist you.

What happens when the trial period ends?

12 months after activation of your trial service, the standard monthly charge will apply. We'll contact you two months in advance of the end of the trial period to provide details and invite you to renew. 

How long do I have to collect my SIM Card(s) after I register?

The time limit for registered users to collect their SIM Card is 30 days.