TPG Community

Working together for the benefit of all. In using our services, our customers participate and assist others in the TPG Community.

TPG Community

Working together for the benefit of all. In using our services, our customers participate and assist others in the TPG Community.

TPG Administrator

FAQs for Migration From Service Trial Plan to TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan

1. My free service trial plan will be expiring soon. What do I have to do to migrate to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan?

Please go to My Account > Mobile Management > Plan Renew then choose the option ‘I would like to migrate to TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan after my service trial plan has expired’.

2. Will I be charged immediately if I migrate to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan?

We will not charge you immediately. Your subscription charge will start only 4 days before the migration to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan and an e- invoice will be generated.

3. Will I be migrated automatically to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan?

We will not migrate you automatically to the new plan. Watch out for the email invitation we will send you 1 month before the expiry of your free service trial account. You will just need to follow the instructions in the email invitation and we'll take care of completing the remaining transfer processes needs.

4. My free service trial plan will be expiring soon. What do I have to do & will I be charged if I want to terminate the plan?

You may continue to use the service until the end of the trial period, thereafter, your TPG services will be automatically cancelled without any additional charges.

5. What happens if I wish to migrate my service trial plan to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan but I have forgotten my username, password or both?

If you have forgotten your password, check this TPG Community article https://www.tpgmobile.sg/community/topic/66-forgot-your-account-password/. If you have forgotten your username, please send an email to support@tpgmobile.sg for our Support Team to assist you.

6. Will I be given a new SIM card & Mobile number when I migrate to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan?

No, you can continue to use your current SIM Card and mobile number after we have successfully migrated you over to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan.

7. Will I be able to select a new number when I migrate to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan?

You will not be able to select a new number when you migrate to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan. You will continue using the same mobile number as your service trial plan.

8. Will I be able to transfer the ownership to another person when I migrate to the TPG 50GB SIM Only Plan?

No, you will not be able to transfer the ownership to another person when you migrate the plan.

9. I want to migrate at the end of the trial service but I accidentally selected “Cancel”.   

Please send an email to support@tpgmobile.sg for our Support Team to assist you.

10. I want to cancel at the end of the trial service but I accidentally selected “Migrate to the new plan”.  

Please send an email to support@tpgmobile.sg for our Support Team to assist you.